Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How to Wear a Bandeau Style Bird Cage Veil

A quick (3 minute) tutorial demonstrating how to properly wear your Eternal Eden bandeau birdcage veil!

Things I'm hoping you won't mind about this video: 

1) My incredibly creepy model and her fake hair. I know, she's terrifying. Every time I bring her out my dog has a heart attack. No joke. But she's the best I have to work with at the moment, even though she's lost her eyelashes and is sporting my $5 Halloween wig.

2) My 1 year old and my dog make a few background cameos. A pretty hilarious tug of war ensues. I really do my best to stay focused but it's pretty funny/cute/entertaining. Hey this is the real life of a Mompreneur, people! 




Please if you have any questions regarding wear or care of this veil feel free to shoot me an email at eternaleden@live.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment